North Island tourism employers are encouraged to join 4VI and go2HR for a lunch and learn “Teambuilding, Retention and Employee Development” workshop.
On Monday, January 23rd, 2023 go2HR is pleased to present a “Teambuilding, Retention and Employee Development” interactive workshop for North Island tourism employers at Seven Hills Golf & Country Club.
Hosted by 4VI and led by go2HR, this event is designed as an engaging opportunity for North Island employers. Participants will learn practical tips that support effective team building, as well as creating positive workplace cultures and strategies to optimize employee retention outcomes. This includes:
- Workplace culture and creating a net-positive employee experience
- Mitigating against unforeseen resignations
- Compensation Survey results, “living wage” and total rewards competitiveness
- Tailoring/optimizing perks & benefits packages
- Funding options for hiring, training/upskilling and accessibility
Together, 4VI and go2HR are committed to supporting tourism and hospitality employers to build stronger workforces and safer workplaces that power tourism as a force for good across Vancouver Island.
Mon, 23 January 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM PST
Seven Hills Golf & Country Club
2KM Port Alice Highway Port Hardy, BC V0N 2P0
As lunch will be provided, please register no later than MONDAY JANUARY 16, 2022