The Port McNeill Municipal Marina and Small Craft Federal Marina are operated by the Port McNeill Harbour Office and Information Center.
The Port McNeill Harbour Office and Information Center is located at 1594 Beach Drive. Please drop in with any questions regarding the harbour or tourist information. The Harbour Manager, Rebecca Adams, and her staff welcome your inquiries.
We have a boat launch and extensive docks to accommodate all sizes of vessels with a coordinating fee schedule. Click here for the Harbour Management Bylaw and Fees.
Ask our harbour staff about shower facilities and the local businesses in place to serve your needs.
Tel: (250) 956-3881
Mail: Port McNeill Harbour, Box 1389, Port McNeill, B.C. V0N 2R0
Summer Hours (May 01 to September 30):
7 days a week 09:00 to 17:00
Winter Hours (October 01 to April 30):
Monday – Friday 08:30 to 16:30
*during winter the office is closed from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. for lunch and on statutory holidays.
- See the world’s largest burl.
- View the Revival of the Humpback Whales video
- Learn our history ~ Visit the Port McNeill Museum – CLOSED
- Stay at the Broughton Strait Campsite ~ click here for current fees
- Swim in our outdoor swimming pool
- Enjoy a local church service or drop in on a recreational activity
- Whale watch, tour, or fish with local guides
- Shop at our local businesses
- Enjoy all of Northern Vancouver Island